Stroll through our Cultural Village and stop to enjoy Irish history, art and much more.
There is much to explore and celebrate in the Village such as specialty jewelry, Celtic products, and this year, you can even take home your very own Irish Fest potato head.
Other Cultural Village highlights include:
- Ancient Order of Hiberians Exhibit and Raffle Booth
- Adam Probert Celtic Jewelry
- Maggie Bertram Foundation
- Friends of Clonmel (Ireland Sister City)
- Irish Boxing Exhibit
- Letters from Home Exhibit
- McSpud Decorating Center
- Camp Bow Wow
- Way of Clay Pottery
- Center for Prevention of Abuse Duck Race (Friday Only)
- Agnes & Lucy, Irish Wolfhounds, Walking the Grounds
We’ll be waiting for you in the Cultural Village!