Stroll through our Cultural Village and stop to enjoy Irish history, art and much more.
There is much to explore and celebrate in the Village such as specialty jewelry, Celtic products, and a traditional Irish Wake from days past. This year you can even take home your very own Irish Fest potato head.
On Saturday, you can even learn Gaelic from 2-3pm at the Hedge School.
NEW THIS YEAR!
We partnered with local art gallery, The Hive, so you can unleash your Celtic creativity on canvas!
Local artists will conduct Celtic art classes. Cost for a 2-hour session is $20, and includes paint, canvas, and personal instruction. Walk-ins welcome, but reservations encouraged due to limited seating. Located in the Hedge School (see event map).
Other Cultural Village highlights include:
- Ancient Order of Hiberians Exhibit and Raffle Booth
- Adam Probert Celtic Jewelry
- Attend a traditional Irish Wake
- The Maggie Bertram Foundation
- Clonmel Ireland Sister City Information Area
- Irish Boxing Exhibit
- Letters from Home Exhibit
- McSpud Decorating Center
- The Fiber Universe: Knitting lessons and sales
- Camp Bow Wow
We’ll be waiting for you in the Cultural Village!