This year, Peoria Irish Fest celebrates all Irish and Irish-American women — those strong, beautiful, courageous and loving women who throughout the ages have supported their men and guided their families through good times and bad.
Join us in a new venue named Herself, for a little pampering and a lot of fun. Enjoy activities like:
- Fingernail, face and body artists
- Vendors offering fun styles and accessories
- Displays highlighting Irish women throughout Irish history
- Biographies of local ladies of Irish descent, and their impact on our community
- A Chicago Gaelic League speaker’s light-hearted look at the Emerald Isle’s myths, legends, and goddesses
- Moxie’s Resale Boutique pop up shop
Some services are available at no charge, others are reasonably priced. Stop by and let your Irish shine!